Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we were closed from March 15, 2020 until August 27, 2021. We will continue to update our policies as we learn to coexist with the pandemic. Thank you for your understanding.
Effective December 5, 2021.
Due to the recent increase in COVID cases, we have changed our procedures to better protect each other. We want everybody to have the opportunity to enjoy Karaoke, and dine-in comfort. We must also protect our employees, so that we may REMAIN OPEN to enjoy the holidays. Please provide us with the patience necessary to make the following changes:
● WEAR YOUR MASKS while indoor and speaking to the EMPLOYEES. You may remove them when you are eating or drinking, or while in your room. (Sac County requires masking up regardless of vaccination status)
● If you are the HOST of the KTV ROOM, you will be required to pay a deposit upon check-in equal to your requested time. You will still be responsible for all excess time spent in the karaoke room and all orders you have placed.
● The HOST of the KTV ROOM is the only one who can place an order to their room bill. We request the HOST to STEP OUTSIDE of the room to speak with their assigned server.
● All KTV ROOM GUESTS wishing to pay SEPARATELY, must place their order at the register and pay immediately. The cashier must handle all transactions. Servers will strictly deliver food and drinks.
● Separate bar orders can be ordered at the bar or at the register.
● There are no returns and no refunds. We have the right to refuse service to anyone.
Thank you for your complete understanding!
- MANAGEMENT and the OISHII SUSHI AND KARAOKE CREW
Here you will find a guideline to a having quick Check In and Check Out process. Acknowledgement of our store policies and procedures should be made aware to all guests of your party to avoid any confusion and misunderstandings. For further assistance, you may refer to our frequently asked questions or call us during our KTV hours at (916)557-8088.
Reservations can be made up to 1 day in advance. The earlier the better as weekend reservations and VIP room reservations tend to be the first to fill. To make the reservation, please call us at 916-557-8088 after 6pm Thursday through Sunday with the following information:
Please contact us if running late.
Reservations for KTV will be lost after 30 minutes past time and the rooms will be released to waiting patrons.
For further inquiries, you may contact us at: email@example.com
Our KTV policies are outlined on the contract as shown, and additionally in each room. All rooms are required to sign a contract and leave an ID on file for the room rental. The party host is responsible for all guests and checks in the room.
ID holder will take full responsibility of all party members and bills - such as informing party members of store policies and any charges.
Customer is responsible for monitoring time-use and agrees to pay for the full duration.
Minimum room charge of 1 hour; prorated by the minute after. The time-meter will continue to run until the microphones are returned.
No smoking. No Vaping. NO DRUGS! Violators will be reported to the police and asked to leave.
We are not responsible for any lost or stolen items.
We will charge for any damages & report to the police as necessary.
Outside food and drinks are not allowed. Birthday cakes are an exception. There will be an inconvenience FEE for any outside beverages EQUAL TO OUR SELLING price - minimum charge of $100 for any beverages found.
All room rates & bills have a 18% cleaning & system fee. Gratuity is NOT included.
Additional cleaning fees will apply if necessary.
In order to rent a room, we hold onto a photo ID and respective Credit Card until check out: State ID, Military, or even Passport.
This person will be responsible for all room charges and persons in the party.
You will be required to pay for the duration of your requested time.
Our host will guide you to your room and introduce our Karaoke system. We will begin your clock-time once we leave your room.
To stop the Room Clock time, guests must return the microphones to the cashier at the check-out desk.
To speed up the process of check out, close out individual tabs throughout the night. Closing out a multitude of guests at one time will inevitabliy be time consuming.
Any patrons not paying for the room may check out individually with their server or the cashier.
In order to completely check out of the room all individual tabs must be closed out. The host of the party whose ID and credit card was filed, is responsible for all orders placed in the room. The host may inform the server to close out tabs immediately for your convenience or instruct the party to place a credit card on file for each patron.
The ID and credit cards will be returned after the room is completely checked out.
1000 K St. suite 200
Sacramento, CA 95814
Oishii Sushi Restaruant
Heartbeat Karaoke TV